Here at Top Level Promo we take great pride in our products. That is why we might reject any artwork file not ready for production.
See below our specifications for a perfect Production Ready artwork file.
PRINT Artwork Requirements
We only accept artwork in the following formats and specifications:
- EPS files (300 dpi or higher)
- JPEG files (300 dpi and above) – AT 100% or LARGER (Most JPEG’s are very low resolution and only suitable for the WEB, not for printing purposes).
- PHOTOSHOP files (300 dpi or higher)
- TIFF files (300 dpi or higher)
- Bleed is required on all artwork that goes to the edge.
- All Fonts need to be converted to outline/curves
We only accept logos in the following formats and specifications:
- VECTOR files (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR). All Fonts need to be converted to outline/curves
- EPS files (300 dpi or higher). All Fonts need to be converted to outline/curves
HOW CAN YOU SEND US YOUR FILES?
Contained in Storage Units
CD, DVD, USB Drive or Portable Hard Drive
- VIA EMAIL: files must be under 10MB in size. Send files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your company name, order number and a short project description in the subject.
- VIA WETRANSFER: Click here to visit Wetransfer.com
- VIA YOUR FTP SITE: please send us a direct link or email to us with username and password to login into your FTP site.
There is an additional cost for scanning and the quality of reproduction may decline (photos, camera ready art, other printed material).