Terms and Conditions of Sale
Unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing by Seller, these Sales Terms and Conditions shall apply to any and all orders placed by Buyer for TOP LEVEL PROMO products and services. In these sales terms and conditions, TOP LEVEL PROMO is referred to as “Seller” and the party to whom Seller’s order acknowledgement is addressed is referred to as “Buyer.”
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS. Seller’s acceptance of all orders and all offers and sales by Seller are subject to and expressly conditioned upon Buyer’s assent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- ORDERS AND PRICES. All our prices are FOB Miami unless otherwise noted in writing in the proposal. Proposals for Seller to supply products to Buyer are valid for 30 days from issuance unless otherwise agreed to by Seller in writing. Orders may not be cancelled or modified, either in whole or part, without Seller’s express written consent. If Seller consents to any order modification or cancellation, it may impose an order modification or cancellation fee. All prices are as stated in Seller’s quote and specifically override any prices referenced in Buyer’s purchase order. The prices stated in this Agreement do not include transportation, insurance or any sales, use, excise or other taxes, duties, fees, or assessments imposed by any jurisdiction. All applicable taxes will be paid by Buyer, unless Buyer provides Seller with appropriate resale tax exemption certificate, and the transaction qualifies as tax exempt as per Florida Department of Revenue’s instructions. Buyer must provide Airway Bills or Bill of Ladings when exporting to another country. If buyer does not provide proof of export, any applicable Sales Taxes will be charged to buyer.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars. Buyer shall pre-pay for products in cash upon ordering, unless a later time for payment is specified in the order acknowledgement (in which case payment shall be due at the time so specified). Each shipment shall be considered a separate and independent transaction and payment for each shipment shall be due accordingly. Amounts owed for services will be invoiced monthly or, if sooner, upon completion of the work. Payment of such invoices is due upon receipt by the invoice date. Amounts not paid when due shall be subject to interest at the rate of 2 percent (2%) per month or, if less, the maximum rate permitted by law.
- DELIVERY, TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, products shall be shipped to any location designated by Buyer) and shall be deemed delivered to Buyer when delivered to the transportation company at the shipping point. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all transportation charges and expenses shall be paid by Buyer, including the cost of any insurance against loss or damage in transit which Seller may obtain at Buyer’s written request. Seller reserves the right to ship products freight collect. Subject to the security interest reserved to Seller, title and risk of loss and/or damage to products shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of the products to the transportation company at the shipping point. Confiscation or destruction of or damage to products shall not release, reduce or in any way affect the liability of Buyer. In the event Buyer rejects or revokes acceptance of any products for any reason, all risk of loss and/or damage to such products shall nonetheless remain with Buyer unless and until the same are returned at Buyer’s expense to such place as Seller may designate in writing. All products must be inspected upon receipt and claims filed by Buyer with the transportation company when there is evidence of shipping damage, either concealed or external order or custom product, orders will be considered complete if final quantities are within +/- 10% of order quantities. Overruns and shortages within 10% of order quantity will be shipped and invoiced. Seller shall have no liability for any claim of infringement or damages based on a combination of products furnished under this Agreement with products, equipment or materials not furnished hereunder, or based upon any items made with the products furnished under this Agreement. Buyer shall defend and hold Seller harmless against any expense, loss, costs, or damages resulting from any claimed infringement of patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights arising out of compliance by Seller with Buyer’s designs, specifications or instructions.
- PERFORMANCE. Seller will make a reasonable effort to observe the dates specified herein or such later dates as may be agreed to by Buyer for delivery or other performance, but Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or failure to perform due to acceptance of prior orders, strike, lockout, riot, war, fire, acts of God, accident, holds, delays, and product shortages caused by U.S or foreign Customs, any subcontractor or supplier or by Buyer’s delay, technical difficulties, failure or breakdown of machinery or components necessary for order completion, inability to obtain or substantial rises in the price of labor or materials or manufacturing facilities, curtailment of or failure to obtain sufficient electrical or other energy supplies, or compliance with any law, regulation, order or direction, whether valid or invalid, of any governmental authority or instrumentality thereof, or due to any circumstances or any causes beyond its reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing and whether or not foreseen. As used herein, “performance” shall include, without limitation, fabrication, shipment, delivery, assembly, installation, testing and warranty repair and replacement, as applicable. Buyer agrees that any delay in delivery or failure to deliver or perform any part of this Agreement shall not be grounds for Buyer to terminate or refuse to comply with any provisions hereof and no claim or penalty of any kind shall be effective against Seller for such delay or failure; provided, however, that if the delay or failure extends beyond six (6) months from the originally scheduled date either party may, with written notice to the other, terminate this Agreement without further liability for the unperformed part of this Agreement.
- ACCEPTANCE. All products delivered hereunder shall be deemed accepted by Buyer as conforming to this Agreement, and Buyer shall have no right to revoke any acceptance, unless written notice of the claimed nonconformity is received by Seller within three (3) days of delivery thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any use of a product by Buyer, its agents, employees, contractors or licensees, for any purpose, after delivery thereof, shall constitute acceptance of that product by Buyer. Due to the uncertainty regarding the amount of rejected parts that will be encountered in manufacturing any special made-to-order or custom product, orders will be considered complete if final quantities are within +/- 10% of order quantities. Overruns and shortages within 10% of order quantity will be shipped and invoiced or credited to account. Invoiced overages and product shortages must be reported within 3 days of invoice date. Any discrepancy not reported within 3 days will not be considered for an adjustment. Blank, Un-decorated goods will qualify for return or refund if Buyer notifies in written of his wish to return the goods within 3 days after delivery to the Buyer. If Seller agrees to the return, Buyer shall be charged for the additional freight cost resulting of shipping back the goods to the factory. Decorated or Custom-made items are not returnable nor refundable.
- DEFAULT AND TERMINATION. Buyer may terminate this Agreement if Seller materially defaults in the performance of its obligations hereunder and fails to cure such default within ninety (90) days after written notice thereof from Buyer. Such termination shall be Buyer’s sole remedy in the event of a default by Seller. Buyer shall be deemed in material default under this Agreement if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due hereunder, cancels or attempts to cancel this Agreement prior to delivery or refuses delivery or otherwise fails to perform any of its obligations hereunder or fails to pay Seller any sums due under any other agreement or otherwise. In the event of a material default by Buyer, Seller may, upon written notice to Buyer, (1) suspend its performance and withhold shipments, in whole or in part, (2) terminate this Agreement, (3) declare all sums owing to Seller immediately due and payable, and/or (4) recall products in transit, retake same and repossess any products held by Seller for Buyer’s account, without the necessity of any other proceedings, and Buyer agrees that all products so recalled, taken or repossessed shall be the property of Seller, provided that Buyer is given credit therefor. Exercise of any of the foregoing remedies by Seller shall not preclude exercise of any of the others, and neither the existence nor exercise of such remedies shall be construed as limiting, in any manner, any of the rights or remedies available to Seller under the Uniform Commercial Code or other laws.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND CLAIMS. SELLER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN DAMAGES OR OTHERWISE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, RECEIVED BY SELLER HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FURNISHED BY SELLER MAY BE BROUGHT BY BUYER MORE THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED.
- ATTORNEY’S AND/OR COLLECTION AGENCY FEES. In the event of default in payment of the purchase price or any part thereof, Buyer agrees to pay Seller’s expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, incurred by Seller in enforcing payment thereof, including all expenses incurred in connection with any arbitration or judicial proceeding and/or collection agency fees.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, proposals, agreements, and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the products to be purchased hereunder or otherwise relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any representation, warranty, course of dealing or trade usage not expressly contained or referenced herein shall not be binding on Seller.
- ASSIGNMENT. Buyer shall not assign or transfer any rights or claims under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Seller, and any purported assignment made without such consent shall be void. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
- GENERAL. If the products purchased from Seller are to be used in the performance of a government contract or subcontract, no government requirements or regulations shall be binding upon Seller unless specifically agreed to by Seller in writing. No modification, amendment, rescission, waiver, or other change in this Agreement shall be binding on Seller unless agreed to in writing by Seller. The invalidity or unenforceability, in whole or in part, of any provision herein shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein. Failure or delay on the part of either party to exercise any right, power, privilege, or remedy herein shall not constitute a waiver thereof. The section headings contained herein are for convenience of reference only and are not to be used in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. Subject to the security interest reserved to Seller, title, and risk of loss and/or damage to products shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of the products to the transportation company at the shipping point. Confiscation or destruction of or damage to products shall not release, reduce or in any way affect the liability of Buyer. In the event Buyer rejects or revokes acceptance of any products for any reason, all risk of loss and/or damage to such products shall nonetheless remain with Buyer unless and until the same are returned at Buyer’s expense to such place as Seller may designate in writing.